Senior Data Engineer (remote)
We are recruiting a team for a large American company - the world leader in the production of special equipment, industrial machinery and equipment since 1886.
- 5 years of python coding experience;
- 5 years of SQL;
- 3 years experience with AWS (Dynamo, RDS, S3, Kinesis, EventBridge, SNS, SQS), Fargate, Lambda);
- 3 years experience with object oriented programming, test driven development, or behavior driven development;
- 5 years experience with unit, integration and regression testing;
- 2 years of experience creating data models, transformation logic, data quality rules, and test cases;
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, pycharm, GoCD. Experience working within an Agile framework;
- Experience writing API proxies on platforms such as Apigee, AWS API Gateway.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is required.
- Level of English sufficient to work in an international team (B1+);
- Ability to communicate at a high level.
- Proactive, self motivated. Able to move projects forward quickly
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new technologies.
- remote work;
- flexible schedule, comfortable work&life balance;
- established processes, healthy friendly atmosphere;
- high level of salary in foreign currency;