Product Technical Manager
Mainly responsible for the technical support of wireless products (including GU, CDMA<E, TDD, etc.);
Presenting ZTE solutions and products to the Customer;
Responsible for promoting the coordination of wireless product-related resources and the output of product technology implementation plans;
Responsible for the interface between the first-line marketing and product technical support;
Responsible for skill transfer to technical engineers of the representative office.
- Higher education (technical only!!);
- Expirience in project managment or partner management for 3+ years (telecommunication sphere);
- English (Upper Intermediate or Advanced - as a must!!)
- Experience in a similar position in the telecommunications industry is required!
- Good communication skills, stress resistance;
- High level of wages;
- ZTE staff (not outsourcing);
- Possibility of professional growth;
- Overtime payment;
- Service vehicles;
- Additional vacation days (28);
- A variety of team building events;
- The possibility of learning and development;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- Work in a company with a worldwide reputation.