Junior Growth Analyst
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Central Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, and diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
Glovo's Central Asia Growth team is looking for a world-class Junior Growth Analyst. Are you looking for a challenging experience in one of the fastest-growing Startups in Europe? Do you have a data-driven mindset and what to excel in marketing?
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Understand business needs and create insightful analysis helping the growth team to make the right decisions
- Combine data insights with business understanding and market knowledge
- Execute media strategy in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
- Lead creatives adaptation for respective formats (TV, OOH, CRM, digital.);
- Managing SMM agency
- Managing document flow
- Assist your colleagues in gaining access to the right data
Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
● +1 year’s experience in marketing or analytical departments like e-commerce, growth, operations
● Basic knowledge of SQL with a willingness to keep learning
● Proficient excel and G suite (sheets, presentations) skills with strong analytical abilities
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
● Comfort with complex reporting
● Ability to work confidently and independently in a changing, fast-paced, and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!